Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Sleep Over!

This past weekend Michael and I drove a Uhaul back from Pennsylvania with a bunch of from my grandma's house! Luckily it didn't take us very long and we beat all the crazy weather that is now taking place. Unfortunately Caleigh wasn't going to fit very well in a Uhaul so she had her first sleep over at my parents' house! I think it was harder for me than her!! My mom did send me pictures and updates about their adventures! This picture was right before they went to church.


Of course we couldn't go and not think about this cute baby girl so this is what Michael and I brought home for her! We figured she needed a jersey to cheer on those Steelers during the SuperBowl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment