Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

1 year

Ok I know I desperately need an update because yes my baby is one year old! I can't believe it but can say it has been one of the best years of my life! People say they can't remember life before a baby and now I can really say the same thing. I can remember some things but I just can't remember what I did day to day with all the time that is now spent chasing her here and there, picking her up when she falls and gets a booboo, fighting her to eat anything besides ritz crackers, fruit and cheese, telling her no as she climbs over anything and everything, laughing as she flashes that big grin with incoming teeth and a big dimple, kissing her as many times as I possibly can before she pushes me away to chase Rascal or pick up a toy, watching her climb over the arm of her blue chair and then roll off the front. She is wonderful and I pray every day that she becomes the woman that God created her to be and that I can be the mom that she needs and deserves.













I promise to add pictures from her birthday party soon! And pictures from her watermelon shoot~ they are wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment