Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

14 Weeks

Well today she is 14 weeks! We had several errands to run so I dressed her up and she looked so cute! I took this picture right before we left.
But this is how we returned home! Our first stop was Target. While we were headed to the checkout line she got that 'I'm pooping' face so we headed to the bathroom instead. I think she liked how everything echoed in the bathroom because she screamed pretty much the whole time I was changing her but was quiet as soon as we left the bathroom. As soon as I had finished cleaning her up she started to pee and flooded the entire changing table. So she was soaked along with all the clothes, changing pad, and blanket! So it took us another 10 minutes in the bathroom while I gave her a wipie bath and changed her clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment