Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Busy Times

We have been very busy lately! Going back and forth to Little Rock to see my grandma while she was still here. She absolutely loved Caleigh and couldn't get enough of her so we tried to spend as much time with her as we could.

Granny got Caleigh a book with sounds and they played with it several times~ I'm not sure who enjoyed it more!

My parent's church sells pumpkins every year so I thought this would be a great place to get some great fall pictures of Caleigh. Well as you can see things didn't work out as well as I thought they would. We took several pictures but I am only posting a few. I don't think we got her smiling or looking at the camera once! I have one more place I am going to try to take some fall pictures so I will attempt it and post pictures.

While we were at the pumpkin patch we picked up a good carving pumpkin. Every year my dad would carve pumpkins and it was always a big event. Trying a harder and more complex design each year. It has been several years since we have carved a pumpkin together so this year as Caleigh's first Halloween we started the tradition again and carved a big pumpkin. Of course we had to start with a simple design so we can build as she gets old
er and can really appreciate it!
Caleigh was pretty tired by the time we had finished everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment