Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Catch up

I thought I need to add some updated pictures of Caleigh since I only take at least five a day!! I want to capture every moment and every face so I don't forget anything! Sometimes while she falls asleep I just hold her and try to take every little detail in and store it so when she is all grown up I can remember it all!


I took this picture for Kathy to let her know that there are some people out there that read the church newsletter!

Nap time! They really are so peaceful when they sleep!

Last Sunday was a busy day but we sat down to enjoy some family time between church and the Hoedown! I was so excited that Caleigh had another chance to wear those adorable cowboy boots!

We just bought some new bows and mom is trying to remember to put them in before we go out so we won't continue to have people ask if she is a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment